Just finished doing the second project. To me, I would say that project 2 seems easier than the previous one. It is like if you try to do it you will be able to complete the 2 simulations successfully.
However, what I want to point out is that although I have fixed all the comments that are marked out, I think there is still one thing that can be improved. In the second simulation, it is obvious that we expect a non negative real number as param-base, but as we keep pressing the left key, we will end up getting -1 for the param-base. Therefore it is a bug that can we can continue to work on.
hey ! is the negative integer bug the reason the triangle goes back one size size before going forward in size ??
ReplyDeleteMaybe not, coz I didn't find such problem when I ran my code
Delete