18.2.13

Feb 11-15

Just now I suddenly found I forgot to post new blogs in the last few weeks because of the endless midterms(I know you understand my feeling :(  )

On February 7, we had our first midterm in the lecture hall. Because I was a little bit late that morning, when I rushed into the hall, I saw that almost everyone had already got their test paper and were ready to start. That made me really nervous but luckily the test was not too hard and that calmed me down.
Last Tuesday we got our papers back and I feel so proud of myself for doing well in the first midterm. I remembered that there is a saying- a good beginning makes a good ending. I do hope that this saying is reasonable and my beginning will bring me a satisfying ending.

Another thing that makes me confused is the word "list".  For example, when I type in "menagerie", Dr.Racket will give me a result like (list im1 im2 im3 im4).I don't know under what kind of conditions the result will begin with a word "list". Is it like when I expect to get more than one image or picture I should be expecting to see the word "list" at the beginning of this list as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment