Just finished the 2nd week of studying and had our first quiz on CSC 104, and I was so calmed after the 2 weeks.
To be honest, it is my first time to learn a programming language. Before going to the first class, i was nervous because i didn't know what the level of this course will be. But after going to the lectures, I found Professor Danny always tries to teach us from the simplest things such as how to discrice the pocesses of making a peanut butter sandwich and so on. By starting with the easiest things, the programming language then seems to be less mysterious than before-- they are just languages used to tell the computers what to do and how to do it.
I believe there may still be students who are still hesitating to take CSC104, if you can see my entry, I would highly recommend this course to you guys, even if you consider yourself as a beginner of computer like I do. :)
haha...I was also concerned about the course when I enrolled it and without any experiences of computing and programming, but I became more confident after I did Friday's quiz...
ReplyDeleteI just changed the language setting& I hope it's now English lol
Deletehaha...yes, it is, good for you!
Delete